oneC1TY is a multi-building, mixed-use campus that caters to the healthcare, life sciences and technology sectors of the global economy – all of which are growing dramatically. oneC1TY creates a space for those industries to connect with higher education, research and development, and other related disciplines in a collaborative, interactive campus near the center of Nashville’s urban core.
- Size: The property is 18.7 acres in size.
- Square footage: oneC1TY has received all necessary entitlements and is expected to total more than 1 million square feet of Class A research and office space when complete.
- Location: oneC1TY is bounded by Interstate 440 to the west, Charlotte Avenue to the north, the CSX rail line to the south and the proposed 28th Avenue Connector to the east. Access to the site will come from Charlotte Avenue and the Connector.
- Proximity: oneC1TY is:
4 miles from the heart of downtown Nashville.1 mile from both Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.Less than 2 miles from Nashville’s major hospitals: Vanderbilt, St. Thomas, Baptist, Centennial and Metro General.Immediately adjacent to the corporate headquarters of the world’s largest private hospital company, Hospital Corporation of America.
- Sustainable development: oneC1TY will be guided by sustainable principles. Site design, infrastructure, transportation and building design will be planned and constructed with the goal of achieving LEED Neighborhood Development certification.
- Atmosphere: oneC1TY will be a vibrant, active and walkable neighborhood with public parks, plazas, courtyards and gathering areas in addition to the office space. It will transform what is now a neighborhood of underutilized warehouses into a sustainable and interactive community.