Nasvhille Post - New site plan released for oneC1TY
Published February 5, 2015 by William Williams
Cambridge Holdings Inc. has released a new site plan image for its under-construction oneC1TY.
Ryan Doyle, oneC1TY’s general manager, said the building footprint with the updated image looks larger than the footprint of the previous rendering due to the inclusion of an underground parking deck. The above-grade footprint is about the same, he added.
“We are close to announcing our food and beverage for the ground floor of the first building,” Doyle said. “They will be a dynamic mix of amenities spilling onto our Community Table and Yard this fall.”
Doyle said the weather has slowed a bit the completion of the mixed-use development’s internal streets, but the streets are “will welcome visitors deeper into the site in time for sand volleyball leagues to begin within C1TYBLOX in late March,” he added.
oneC1TY will be located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Charlotte Avenue and the 28th/31st Avenue Connector. Read more about the development here and C1TYBLOX here.
Here’s the updated site plan:
And the previous iteration of the plan:
Here’s a photo of the under-construction office building that will house Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance.
- New site plan released for oneC1TY
- Cambridge announces residences at oneC1TY
- Nashville Soon to Get The First Shipping Container Retail Center
- Global Action Summit aims to fight hunger, disease
- C1TYblox will feature food, fitness and event spaces
- First building underway at oneC1TY
- Why Fareed Zakaria is partnering with Nashville’s Global Action Platform
- Music city Nashville has hopes of becoming technology town
- Building Healthy Places Initiative
- World leaders gather in Nashville to create abundance through innovation